Saturday, December 28, 2019

Day One

I've decided to stop drinking.   I'm scared and unsure I can do this, but I'm going to try this one day at a time as they say.   Going to be hard as I never focus on just one day at a time
Here are the why's....
I've become an alcoholic...a almost daily drinker.
Despite my efforts, I haven't cut back much at all.
I want to do more fun stuff instead of drinking .
I want to be healthy mentally and physically
I want my kids to be healthy mentally and physically
I want a clear head and energy.
I am excited about the fun stuff ahead..  outdoor fun, games, more quality time with kids and family.  This really is a wonderful world and I'm going to soak it up...and live it up...sober!!!!   I'll blog each day for my own accountability and just to unload and process, and share the adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment